School and College Legal Services of California is a Joint Powers Authority serving its member districts as well as other public education agencies. We are grateful for the strong support of our Board and our clients. Currently, the Board members of the Joint Powers Authority include:
- Arcata School District
- Humboldt County Superintendent of Schools
- Mark West Union School District
- Mendocino County Superintendent of Schools
- Point Arena Joint Union High School District
- Sonoma County Board of Education
- Sonoma County Superintendent of Schools
- Windsor Unified School District
Agendas for meetings of the Joint Powers Authority Board will be posted on this webpage. The Board meets quarterly.
April 4, 2023 – Special Meeting
February 14, 2023 – Special Meeting
December 14, 2022 – Special Meeting
Attachments to 4.1 were updated on 12/13/22 after the agenda was posted. Copies of these documents may be obtained by coming to SCLS at 5610 Skylane Blvd, Suite D, Santa Rosa, CA 95403.
November 16, 2022- Special Meeting
5.5 Additional handout provided in-person can be found here.
September 11, 2018 – Special Meeting
September 12, 2018 Agenda (Cancelled)