School and College Legal Services of California is a Joint Powers Authority serving its member districts as well as other public education agencies. We are grateful for the strong support of our Board and our clients. Currently, the Board members of the Joint Powers Authority include:
- Arcata School District
- Humboldt County Office of Education
- Mendocino Consortium
- Point Arena Joint Union High School District
- Santa Rosa Junior College
- Sonoma County Board of Education
- Sonoma County Superintendent of Schools
- Windsor Unified School District
Agendas for meetings of the Joint Powers Authority Board will be posted on this webpage. The Board meets quarterly.
5.5 Additional handout provided in-person can be found here.