Filing Procedure for Claims by Public Employees and Other Public Agencies 28-2010

Before a plaintiff can sue a school district or other public agency for money or damages, the plaintiff must usually first file with the district a government claim within six or twelve months of the date the right to sue arose, depending on the nature of the case., search terms: claims, damages, Government Code section 905, Government Code section 935