All school site and district administrators who have student discipline responsibilities.
Comprehensive Review and Practical Guidance on Student Discipline
April 29, 2020
1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Using our newly updated Pupil Discipline Guide, this workshop will provide a comprehensive review of student discipline under the California Education Code including:
• Procedural timelines and notice requirements,
• Student conduct investigations,
• Documentation of student conduct and “other means of correction”,
• Properly classifying student misconduct,
• Preparation of student discipline notices,
• Stipulated discipline agreements,
• Conducting fully compliant expulsion hearings –use of declarations and other evidentiary issues, and
• Readmission after expulsion
Monica D. Batanero, Senior Associate General Counsel
There is a $60 fee for this workshop, non-clients $70 fee.